Graflick.com is a sole proprietor website. We are operating with a Standard licence.
A Standard License is valid for one person on unlimited products. If more than one person in your company or household will be using our each person must purchase a separate licence, or you must purchase a corporate licence to cover all company/household users.
Our Standard Licence allows you to create personal and commercial use products.
Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
Projects for commercial use to be sold to customers.
Commercial use no limit examples include:
- Making physical crafts/artwork and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
- Printing and Selling Physical non-customizable products such as T shirts – Read Print on Demand Acceptable Use
- Making flyers for a client, printing and distributing them.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in an app, which is available to download to a mobile device.Using products downloaded/purchased from us in your favourite software such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, and Adobe Illustrator to make an ‘end product’ for sale.
Commercial use limited examples include:
- Use of web fonts up to a total 100,000 page views per month.
- Use of products in eBooks/printed book titles up to 10,000 sales a month.
- Use of products downloaded/purchased directly within music videos, TV episodes, films or other broadcast productions up to 100,000 views per month.
- Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in TV, films, music videos, or any other broadcast productions above 100,000 views per month.
- Converting fonts into different formats without written permission from the designer.
- Creating a digital product to sell/distribute which only consists of the letters/numbers of a font, or a design which closely resembles the design element downloaded/purchased from us.
- Allowing end users to customise and print on demand products using fonts/designs downloaded from us.
OPERATIONAL LICENCEGraflick.com’s product portfolio : Our modus operandi relies on Standard operation licence. Henceforth the policies are summarised as follows:
- Number of Project 1
- Item cannot be used in more than one project, commercial or non-commercial
- Any item can be used by an unlimited number of users if all their work is intended to be used in the same project, but can’t be used in multiple projects without purchase of additional licences.
- Physical objects Up to 5,000items
- Physical objects are any material object with the visual representation of items purchased on graflick.com, including but not limited to: books, print on clothing items, brochures, business cards, promo materials,etc.
- Quantity of physical objects are any material object with the visual representation of item purchased on graflick.com, including but not limited to: books, print on clothing items, brochures, business cards, promo materials, etc. but not limited.
- ProjectvalueUp to$10,000
- Transfer rights Not Available
- This licence doesn’t allow transfer right to third party on any purchased item.
- Item cannot be used in any digital asset that will be potentially streamed or broadcasted to the audience exceeding 100,000 lifetime viewers.
- Items can be used only on local markets, borders of which are defined by geographical borders of the region, that is less than national (example: province, state, etc). For national-wide or global markets, enhanced licence should be used.
- Native app, web or game – permissiondenied
Strictly prohibitedCannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free) on its own or as a separate attachment from any of your work. Cannot be used in the offered for sale product where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. Cannot be used in a pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libelous, obscene, or illegal.
FREE TRIAL LICENCE TERMS
With a Free Trial License you have the opportunity to test our Demo Items free of charge for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Free Demo Items for display on personal computers, or making image prints for personal use only. The Demo Items may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Demo Items may not be used in advertising or web. The Demo Items may not be resold, relicensed, or sub- licensed